top of page


Family immigration under UK Law
Traveling under UK Immigration Law

Trying to bring your family to the UK? Wanting to study here or set up to do business? Seeking asylum or facing deportation? Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.

Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.

We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and extensive experience in dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts.

Our Immigration Solicitors have helped many clients:

  • Get visas to stay and work in the UK.

  • Become UK citizens.

  • Keep their freedom and avoid deportation.

  • Reunite their families.

  • Set up businesses.

What We


British Citizenship and Naturalisation



Short-term Visa

  • Charity Worker Visa (Temporary Work)

  • Creative Worker Visa (Temporary Work)

  • Government Authorised Exchange Visa (Temporary Work)

  • International Agreement visa (Temporary Work)

  • Religious Worker visa (Temporary Work)

  • Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)

  • Youth Mobility Scheme visa

  • Graduate visa

  • High Potential Individual (HPI) visa

  • Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)

  • UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

  • Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

  • Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)


Spouse & Family Immigration

  •  (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)


Investor, business development & talent visas

Innovator Visa

Start-up Visa

Global Talent Visa

Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)

Investor Visa (Tier 1)


Human Rights Applications, Asylum Applications, Fresh Claims, Further Leave to Remain (FLR), Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) 



Long-term work visas

  • Skilled Worker Visa

  • Health and Care Worker Visa

  • Senior or Specialist Worker VIsa (Global Business Mobility)

  • Scale-up Worker Visa

  • Minister of Religion Visa (T2)

  • International Sportsperson Visa


Sponsor Licenses



Deportations, Appeals & Judicial Review Proceedings.

Immigration judicial review application & proceedings

Right to appeal Judicial review injunction


European Free Movement Applications - Pre & Post BREXIT Applications

EEA Residence permits, EEA family permits, EU Pre-settled and settled status applications.


UK Ancestry


bottom of page